In the presence of Senator h.c. Gerhard R. Daiger, owner of Dr. Walser was dental, the former FDP leader and Prime Minister (ret’d) Dr. Wolfgang Gerhardt awarded the Europe Cross in gold. In recognition of his great contributions to the unity of Europe in freedom and peace, European recently Senate to promote business and culture in European countries, in the Economic Committee of Germany in the presence of Senator Gerhard R. Daiger in Potsdam the former FDP Chairman Dr.
Wolfgang Gerhardt (MDB) the European cross”awarded in gold. The Federal Senate represented the President Siegfried Auffermann, in the presence of many guests from politics and Economics in Potsdam the European cross in gold presented, economy and technology (WBA). The WBA, Liaison Office to the German Bundestag, with Europe Senate to promote the economic, scientific, and cultural relations between the countries and regions in Europe and Germany, in which Gerhard Daiger is active, has its seat in Berlin. The next day Dr. Wolfgang Gerhardt was the Chairman, Friedrich Naumann Foundation for freedom is a reception for the senators and Senators of the WBA. The reception took place in the Truman House in Potsdam new Babelsberg, Germany, where the Foundation has its seat.
On 19 May 1958, committed Liberals and Federal President Theodor Heuss in the Bonn Villa Hammerschmidt, met to form the Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung, which opened its branch in the Truman House in Potsdam in 2000. In 1891, the publishing house merchant Carl Muller-Grothe the architects Karl von Groszheim and Heinrich Joseph Kayser commissioned a summer residence directly on the Griebnitzsee the Kaiserstrasse 2 neubabelsberg land to build on, House Alder Kamp. At that time, Muller-Grothe had no idea that his estate once would be of historic importance. On the street name was almost always reliably reflected, I lived what epoch of the visitors of the House: at the time of the national socialism the SAT was the address street After the battle of Berlin 1945, whose winners took General Shukov, the grounds for a few days in fitting. Most July 15, 1945, President Harry S. Truman included the Villa as residence while he called them “Little White House” of the Potsdam Conference -, his stay there earned her the name “Truman-Villa”. Here was the then most powerful man in the world, Winston Churchill and Josef Stalin. The Truman Home is historic focal point of the site on the banks of the Potsdam Griebnitzsees. It has become the mirror of the highs and lows of German history of the 20th century. About Dr. WALSER Dental GmbH: The Dr. Walser dental is manufacturer of dental instruments, which marketed worldwide since 1948. Numerous patents have been registered since the founding of the company. “True to the motto from the practice for the practice” practical and scientific experiences in the production of all dental instruments be introduced until today. With an export quota of 75%, the company delivers its products worldwide in over 80 countries. More at awards: first medical technology company 2006 innovation success in the top 10 at top 100, 2007 again in top 100 “” Companies, 2007 international best factory Award “in the top 3, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 for the Oscar of the middle class” nominated and get the industry Prize 2008. “2008 top 100 product” in the United States. Honored for the social commitment in the years 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 by the Ministry of Economic Affairs Baden-Wurttemberg and the Caritas. 2009 the company won the business Goldjupiter”.